Sunday, July 28, 2013

In the beginning...


In the beginning there was a girl and some yarn. This girl was very pregnant and needed to keep her feet up and so she decided to pick up her hooks and get to it. 

That's how the craziness started. The crochet craziness. My grandmother taught me once upon a long time ago.  It just seemed the logical thing to do to pass the time (I'm sorry I've been watching Star Trek: TOS.)  I've been posting my work on Ravelry and on Instagram and I've been getting better and better at it as I go. Through my travels I also found that I wanted to share my thoughts and experiences with certain patterns and yarns. I always do my research before using a new yarn or a new pattern and sometimes I luck out and find blog posts on the matter. 

So, I figured what the heck, let's give this blogging thing a go. Will I keep up with it? Probably not. But we can give it a go and see.  Starting the blog was probably the hardest part. Absolutely no domain names available. Darn Those Ends just seemed appropriate. It's my absolute least favorite of any project, and usually once I've darned them they get loose after a while and make beautiful pieces look absolutely dingy. So here's to the beginning. Cheers!

Currently hooking : A giant granny square for my bed. 
Yarn : Hobby Lobby's I Love This Yarn held double.

No comments:

Post a Comment