Saturday, August 10, 2013

Happy Day...

Lots of exciting things to look forward to.  My phone came back from samsung. Living with 3g for a week was a nightmare. None of the apps work, couldnt update them. I used to think I wasnt addicted to technology. Guess I was wrong. O:-)

Deramores finally got three of the remaining four colors of stylecraft special dk in stock that I need for a project I'm planning next. The fourth color I have some left over from a previous project I hope is enough. Already ordered it and just waiting for it to get here. The project I have dubbed knitknackknockoff... it's not original by any means but its what I was asked to make so who am I to argue :) I will post more on it's progress once I get started. The scraps even already have a project or two in queue. So really cant wait to get started.

Progress on my bed conforter is going fast. Really happy with it thus far. More in this can be found on its posting under projects. One thing I dont like about bloggers app is the inability to post on/ create pages.  So I actually have to fire up the ole compy and post on it.

Welp thats it for the time being. Nap time is over and I am being summoned.

No comments:

Post a Comment